What is Climate Change?
Climate change is a significant change in the average weather or climate that a region experiences. Climate change can be caused by natural factors such as variations in sunlight intensity. However, the term climate change is now generally used to refer to changes in our climate due to the build up of greenhouse gases (GHGs) in the atmosphere. This build up of GHGs is caused by excess emissions due to certain human activities, like burning fossil fuels for energy, transport and heating.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Culture in Ireland
- Education in Ireland
- Ireland's Geography
- Ireland's History
- Ireland: Geographical & Political Island
- Irish Flag
- Irish National Anthem
- Role of the Irish President
- The Irish Constitution
- The Irish Economy
- Environmental and Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Games & 3D Tours
- How to do Research
- Find your Local LibraryFind your Local Library
- Ask a LibrarianAsk a Librarian
- How to do a ProjectHow to do a Project