When you find information that you are looking for you need to be able to do something with it. You might for example take note of some key points.
You can do these things with information:
1. Organise the information gathered. Sort and classify the information by placing it in lists or by taking out some main points
2. Put it in a sequence. Decide which part of the information should go first.
3. Compare the information to information to information you found in a different place
4. Analyse the information. Write what you think about what you have found out.
5. Decide on the way you would like to present your research information.