Financial Assistance to Staff

Financial assistance and study/exam leave may be provided by the employing authority for local authority staff undertaking recognised courses of study.

Information on each local authorities’ scheme of assistance for staff undertaking courses is available from your local service. Contact details for each local authority's library service are available in the section Your Local Library Service.


previousPrevious - Courses in the UK
Next - Professional Development Publicationsnext