War Memorial

The War Memorial, originally situated at Bank Place, was built in 1918 to the memory of 177 officers and men of the 4th Battalion (Leinster), Queen's County Regiment who died in The First World War of 1914-18.

Major development work in that area led to the County Council's decision to move the Memorial to Millview in 2001.


previousPrevious - Town Hall
Next - Rathdowneynext