Who Does What?
Many different organisations within Ireland are responsible for elements of the environment.
The most important and far reaching in terms of Irish Policy and Regulation is the Department of Environment, Community and Local Government. They implement EU directives and in some instances empower Local Administration to enforce environment policies and projects. The Environmental Protection Agency plays a major role in accessing, licensing and enforcing regulations and publishing reports on the state of Ireland's environment.
Upload to this page
Add your photos, text, videos, etc. to this page.
- Ireland's Environment Overview
- Environmental Governance
- Air Quality
- The Built Environment
- Waste Management
- Aarhus Convention
- Climate Change
- Health and Wellbeing
- Featured Articles
- County Focus
- Environmental Awareness Initiatives
- Education, Training & Exhibitions
- Public Consultations & Review Procedure
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Who Does What?
- Environmental Assessment
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Local Authority Environmental Enforcement
- Mineral Extraction